How To Avoid Weight Gain When You Are Forced To Take Time Off weight loss help Learn how to lose your weight FAST!
How To Avoid Weight Gain When You Are Forced To Take Time Off
September 19, 2010 By Katherine Crawford In weight loss help
It’s impossible to maintain your routine all the time. There will be instances when your routine gets displaced because of unforeseen circumstances.
The tricky part is learning how to minimize the damage, something most people don’t do.
Thus, here is how to avoid weight gain when you are forced to take time off:
1. Train twice per week: Well, the truth is that you can get by with just one session per week, but I recommend aiming for two sessions per week. This will keep you on the safe side. You see, at this low frequency of training you can still maintain muscle mass.
2. Target as much muscle mass as possible in your workouts: Forget about split routines here. If you are only going to train once a week, you need to target as much muscle mass as possible. This in the only way to make sure you are getting the appropriate stimulus.
3. Increase meal size if you have to decrease meal frequency: Try to keep your meals within the five hundred calorie range, however. If you go above this level you are more likely to store fat. Also, avoid not having enough vegetables.
4. Focus on lifting weights: The last thing you want to do is focus on cardio when your schedule gets off-kilter. You see, cardio will do very little for your metabolism. Instead, do a lot of weight lifting for the best results here.
5. Reduce caloric intake if necessary: If you are going to be traveling, for instance, and will not be exercising as much, you need to decrease caloric intake. Otherwise, you will gain weight rather quickly. So strive to adjust your caloric intake according to what you are doing.
6. Don’t splurge: Don’t give in and give up on all the progress you have been making just because your schedule has taken a few hits. Minimize the damage and do the best you can to get back on track as soon as you can.
An interruption in your routine doesn’t have to be a death sentence. Instead, follow the tips in this article to prevent any unnecessary weight gain!
Author Katherine Crawford, an exercise physiologist and recent arm fat sufferer, instructs on how to do arm workouts for women. Unearth how to get sexy arms by exploring her website with shake weight reviews right now!
Related Posts:How To Mentally Prime Yourself To Get Into The Best Shape6 Strategies For Getting By On Less CaloriesUsing A Rapid Weight ReductionFive Solutions That Can Help You Get Rid Of Your Weight Loss ProblemsHow Fast Is Fast For The “Fast Weight Loss Diets”?
Weight Loss Tips - Free Report
Discover the Magic Formula to lose your weight fast, safe and healthy with this eye-opening free report! Click
Latest Posts Healthy Diet Plan – Seven Aspects That You Must Knowt
6 Strategies For Getting By On Less Calories
Wholesome Ways To Lose Weight Easily.
Fast Diet – The Diet Solution Program
Weight Loss Plan – Fat Loss for Idiots
Weight Loss Programs – Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle
Weight Loss Tips – Every Other Day Diet
Free Weight Loss Plans and Slimming Tips Powered by Wordpress